God has given each believer a spiritual gift that He wants us to use for His glory. God not only wants us to know our spiritual gift but He expects us to grow in them each day.
- Pray: Ask for God's guidance and ask Him to use you for His will.
- Discover: If you do not already know your spiritual gift you can take the test below to help you discover what God has given you.
- Be Faithful: Serve and allow God to work in and through your life.
- Be a Good Steward: 1 Peter 4:10 says, "As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace."
- Love: Use your gifts in love for the glory of God and the building up of His church.
Gifted By Grace: An introduction to the Holy Spirit and Spiritual Gifts.